Corbett Le Quesne announce first Trusts and the Family conference
9th March 2023
On the 30th of June 2023 we are holding our first Trusts and the Family Conference sponsored by Landytech and 3PB Barristers. The conference will take place at the Pomme d'Or Hotel in Jersey between 10-5.30 followed by a drinks reception and dinner.
Our inaugural Trusts and the Family Conference will be chaired by James Corbett KC. The focus of this conference is the positive aspects of the relationship between trusts and family law.
- Advocate Charles Sorensen from 3 Hare Court will be discussing Jersey trusts and the English courts, disclosure, submission and enforcement.
- Estelle Tague from RWK Goodman has some interesting insights into tax and trusts.
- Marcus Flavin from Radcliffe Chambers will be ensuring we all learn to love trusts!
- Jennifer Dickson from Withers LLP will be discussing pre and post nuptial agreements.
- Alexander Thorpe KC and Marina Faggionato from QEB will be discussing nuptial and dynastic trust options.
- Charles Hale KC from 4PB will be updating us as to the current legal situation from the perspectives of the trust, the parties and the judges.
- Mark Freedman from Osbornes Law will be providing updates and information about trusts on divorce.
- Guy Holland from 36 Group will be talking about trusts and succession.
- Stacey Nevin and Charles Richardson from Kingsley Napley will be examining the potential provided by trusts post divorce.
- There will be a panel discussion/Q&A at the end of the day followed by a drinks reception and dinner.
Dinner is optional and details will be sent to delegates following completion of a booking form. We will also be holding a raffle in aid of our charity of the year, Tiny Seeds. Booking forms are available from Sarah, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or for more information.
Conference price: £250 (including GST)
Early bird ticket offer: £200 - payment in full due by the end of April 2023.